Sunday, April 15, 2007

Post mortem of an old post+looking ahead








Market is now in the 5th lap of the hypothesized move
http://fnocharts.blogspot.com/2007/04/trying-to-climb-slippery-slope.html



Now most of you would be thinking that with the ability to see 2 steps ahead of the market, one should be making a killing in the market?
a) I am not always right , Market could prove me wrong even right now by doing an extended 5th wave of sorts
b) I don't trade all my trade setups.
c) I don't trade the right setups (i.e Rs filtering, I know it in theory but it is not trading instinct for me yet)
Anyway the fundamentals at this point in nifty do not make me worry about a central extension.
Worst case for bulls rally is c wave, full retracement+reversal
Best case very mild dip till 13 ema+first gap fill
Average case=50% retracement.

'Gurus by definition are so busy trying to figure out the what the market will do in the future that they do not have time to trade the present'
T.H. Murrey
I will try to work on that part
Will take the 3900 puts.

P.S I just posted 3-4 posts over the weekend
Scroll down read em all!!

No comments: