Monday, June 04, 2007

Nifty consolidation

Nifty 4240 support from breakout
if broken??
then 4200(round figure) 4180-4140 etc etc
uptrend dies only below 4140/3980 levels.
bull market ends only below 200 sma.
Simple rules.
If you do short a bull market keep 2-3 day/2-3 week rule in mind.
Most corrections are over by the time u notice they have started.
For those who are seeing 'downtrend' and weakness
I suggest looking at the bigger picture.
Open a weekly or monthly chart of nifty and tell me how weak/strong we are.
Did u know I bought today? I gave buy calls and i bought, did u know fiis also bought???
Trade with fiis, trade against retail/punters
retail/punters create the daily chart moves/noise, fii trends create the weekly /monthly chart trends.
I am still bullish on syndibank near 20 day lows.
hll above 192
pateleng near 400
and nifty above 4240 (sl 4240) or near 4180(sl 4140/4110)

Look at dow.. opens gap down/weak
due to global cues
But bucks the trend closes strong.
So again tomorrow.. china might be down. But atleast cues from u.s will be neutral/up.
China is going to retrace 50% OF ENTIRE MOVE FROM LOW TO HIGH
I wish i could buy a put on the chinese index. I'd buy a put on any/every rally
and buy a call on nifty in every decline.


Want to learn the optimal point for shorting????

"Buy/Sell the first correction after a big rally/decline"
W.D.Gann...
Don't understand???
Buzz me i'll give u a document.

No comments: