Thursday, May 24, 2007

Need good funda picks

Here's your chance to share any useful info you might have

I am looking for stocks that meet the following criteria
p.e of 5-10 max
midcap
growth rate 30-50-100%
debt/equity<1.5

or midcap
+debt/equity<1.5
p.e.g of <0.7
based on fy09/fy10 estimates.

If you have a way to automate this search then let me know as well.
Currently i think the only way to get this info might be the capital one database but that costs 50k a year and I don't have it.


I don't know how to find such stocks.
Maybe a search can be conducted in the capital one database??
If u know any stocks that meet this criteria
leave your picks in the comments section.

My top two picks are
prithvi/aftekinfo based on this criteria
aftek reccomended in crash near 56 levels (nifty 3556)
and prithvi reccomended on first dip after good results near 277
No trading, pure investing in these kinds of picks.

No comments: