Monday, May 26, 2008

Time pass reverse engineering trading systems

Here is one of my hobbies.
Figuring out code given a set of trading signals

Check out trendrider original+ my replica









and eageleye trading system+my replica.









I think 1-2 signals might be off by just a bit. but the general concept is captured i think.

Now i know this isn't challenging stuff... I've actually been meaning to code mt pred replica and t3 fibs replica.
I am just being ridiculously ridiculously lazy thats all.
I can see 100% of the code for mtpred in my head and maybe 90% of t3fibs....
one of these days, i'll finish it all :)..................!!!!

trend rider apparently sells for 31k per year though i can't see why in gods name its worth even 1 rupee
no idea of eagleeye pricing.

Mt pred=1 lakh per copy, t3 fibs 4 lakhs per copy
Of course in India, nothing sells only pirated copies galore :)
I guess thats one of the reasons I am not too motivated. Even if I code all this stuff it'll be a major headache to market it.

3 comments:

snipertrader said...

neat stuff! have u tried reversing kwick pop ? MTP RT shud be interesting.

Raja Kumar said...

well if someone gives me kiwkpop i can try reversing it.
Need a few pics on nifty spot
post em somewhere and i can take a shot at it.

XAVATAR said...

Hi
I am working with a successful human trader trying to reverse engineer and automate his trading system. Would your approach be helpful for this? Would you like to give it a shot?
Johan